Dr. Carey Reams was a chemical engineer, mathematician, biochemist, and minister who accomplished great agricultural achievements. He created the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization (RBTI) which is a standard equation used to analyze the urine and saliva of an individual to determine optimal health. This course covers the basic principles as taught by Dr. Carey Reams. In this course the student will learn how to measure (carbohydrate/ sugar metabolism), PH of urine and saliva, electricity/salts, kidney function and protein metabolism as well as liver and gut function. This course explores the physical consequences of each standard deviation and specific natural strategies for each that will help restore metabolic balance. The Course also offers insights on building a successful practice around RBTI testing and consultations. Complete RBTI Kits and training videos for starting your own practice are optional.
Method: online - lecture – self-study – Live Workshops
Reference Book: Choose! Life or Death : Reams Biological Theory of Ionization by Carey A. Reams (Author)
1. RBTI Significance and case studies
2. Standard equation interpretation
3. Carbohydrate / sugar metabolism
4. PH: (a) Absorption (b) Gut metabolism (C) Liver metabolism
5. Electricity & Salts
6 Kidney function & Protein Metabolism
7. Calcium types and significance
8. Natural Health approaches to restore metabolic balance
9. Tips for building a successful RBTI practice
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Describe the components of an RBTI analysis.
2. Explain factors that affect (a) absorption and metabolism of: (a) Nutrients (b) Gut (c) Liver (d) Protein.
3. Identify deviations from the standard equation and define the meaning in physiological terms.
4. List Natural Health prevention strategies for each deviation
from the standard.
5. Explain potential complications of each deviation if left
6. List the steps necessary to establish and manage a
successful RBTI (REAMS) Practice.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED FOR 8 CEs ANMCB
Brain Science and Neurofeedback are becoming more popular in the United States. This natural treatment has been utilized widely in Europe for many years. As the Western world begins to become more interested and open minded to more natural ways of healing, Neurotherapy (Neurofeedback) is at the top of the list and gaining popularity as its benefits are proving to be worth the time and effort required for the therapy. This course will provide an understanding of the physiological actions involved when Neurofeedback is used to entrain brain wave activity. It will review the anatomy and physiology of neurons, explore the physiology of brain science as it relates to specific lobe function. It will foster an understanding of Neuroplasticity and provide the practitioner with a working knowledge of how to talk to their clients about Neurofeedback including how it works and the benefits one may expect. This course is essential for any practitioner contemplating adding Neurofeedback therapies into their practice.
Method: online - lecture – Videos – Live Workshops
1. Neuroscience Terminology
2. Bran Wave Frequencies (a) Delta (b) Theta (C) Alpha (d) Beta
(e) SMR (f) Gamma
3. Specific Brain wave Patterns and what they mean
4. A look at Brain Dysregulation
5. Medications that alter and affect specific brain wave activity
and Neurofeedback progress
6. Functions of the brain lobes
7. Methods of brain entrainment
8. Basics for Neurofeedback implementation
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Define specific terminology necessary in working with
2. List each type of brain wave and it’s related function.
Understand the different brain wave patterns and the
physical manifestations for each.
3. Define and discuss brain dysregulation
4. Understand how commonly prescribed medication affects
long term brain function
5. List the functions related to the specific brain lobes
6. Understand the all-natural brain entrainment approach to
7. List things you need to know or have in place before starting
a Neurofeedback practice.
THIS COURSE IS APPROVED FOR 10 CEs ANMCB
This program will help prepare you for taking on clients of your own once you are certified. You will learn to conduct a new client evaluation / Intake Assessment, help your client to set reasonable attainable goals, develop a plan on how to get there and evaluate progress and success. You will learn techniques in motivating and coaching clients to reach their goals as well as and most importantly gain a valuable foundation and understanding of basic health principals and natural health concepts rooted in Health Science and Biochemistry. We will also include tips on how to get started. This course may be completed in as little as 8 weeks but must be completed within in one year of enrollment. The program is designed to allow you to study and learn on your own pace on your own schedule.
1. Prescription for Natural Healing - fifth Edition Paperback by Phyllis A. Balch ISBN:9781583334126
2. Wellness Coaching for Lasting Lifestyle Change 2nd Edition by Michael Arloski ISBN:978157025321-
Method: Online,lecture, Self Study, Practicum
Ethics in Coaching and HIPAA for Coaches
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
Health Science Module One: Air, Water and Physical Fitness
Health Science Module Two: Introduction to Nutrition
Health Science Module Three: Nutritional Concepts for Healthy living
Health Science Module Four: Diets and Weight Management
Health Science Module Five: Detoxification Methods
Current Alternative Therapies:
Understanding Chronic and Common Health Conditions
Prevention vs Cure in Health Care: The Wellness Revolution
Neuro- Linguistic Programming: Using NLP in coaching techniques
Motivation: How to motivate your clients to make healthy choices
APIE: Assess Plan Implement Evaluate
Practicum: Case Studies and individual coaching sessions
How to set up a successful Coaching Business
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Understand Ethics and Privacy protection as it relates to Health
2. Demonstrate a working knowledge of basic nutritional requirements
3. Demonstrate a working knowledge of special diets, current diet trends
and the relationship to overall health.
4. Discuss current alternative therapies, holistic and natural health
concepts and the benefits of each.
5. Demonstrate a working knowledge of Neuro- Linguistic Programming
techniques used when coaching
6 Conduct a health assessment; develop individualized health plans
and implementation strategies.
7. Discuss how to re-direct and motivate clients to make better health
8. List important steps to take when starting a coaching business.
Scroll down for more course options.
2018 Copyright VHI All Rights Reserved.
Understanding and applying basic Neurofeedback
PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS AND COURSE CATALOG
RBTI (REAMS) Analysis: Building your RBTI Practice
Victory Healthcare Institute